|This objection is being sent out again with additional information because these corporate pirates continue to rob Indigenous people. They have just hired a sell-out “Indian” Assistant District Attorney [Peter J. Herne] to do their dirty work for them. They will help the outsiders with investigations, arrests and seizures of Indigenous people and property. At the same time they are soliciting funds to start a Native Homeland Border Patrol to point out the “targeted” Indigenous people and to bust into indigenous people’s homes for whatever!FROM: Women Title Holders of the Kanion’ke:haka Nation, also known as the Mohawk of the Six Nations Iroquois Confederacy on Turtle Island. According to Wampum 44 of our law, the Kaianereh’ko:wa/Great Law, the Women Title Holders are the “progenitors of the soil” and Caretakers of the land, water and air of Turtle Island. We object to our constitutional jurisdiction in our land being violated. We are informing the violators that they are committing genocide by usurping our land, resources, jurisdiction and identity. The U.S., New York State other non-Indgineous multinational corporate entities [such as the United Nations] are fraudulently using our unsurrendered land as collateral for borrowing money on the world market.
I. TO THE CONTINUED FRAUD TO USURP KANION’KE:HAKA JURISDICTION OVER TERRITORY KNOWN AS ?NEW YORK STATE? AND BEYOND BY THE U.S., N.Y.S., NON-INDIGENOUS ENTITIES, CORPORATIONS, FOREIGN FEDERAL, STATE, COUNTY, BOARDS, STATE TRIBAL “GOVERNANCE” AGENCIES AND ALL OTHER “OUTSIDERS”.
II. TO THE FRAUDULENT SCAM TO PLACE KANION’KE:HAKA TERRITORY PRESENTLY REFERRED TO AS “NEW YORK STATE” INTO FEDERAL TRUST BY THE BUREAU OF INDIAN AFFAIRS.
TO: New York State; United States; Canada; Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II; Governor General of Canada; United Nations; Governor George Pataki of New York State; Ontario and Quebec provinces; New York State Senate; New York State Legislature; President of United States; Royal Bank of Scotland, Bank of New York; St. Regis Mohawk Tribe Inc. officials [Jim Ransom, Barbara Lazore and Lorraine White] who constantly help New York State and all its corporations to undermine the entire Kanion’ke:haka Nation. These greedy people conduct illicit businesses for their own personal interests by using our Indigenous sovereignty and at the same time to knowingly undermine our people today and into the future. We also inform all stock exchanges throughout the world that we Indigenous nations still own outright all the land and resources of Turtle Island. These corporations are violating our constitutional jurisdiction. They cannot be legally listed to solicit public funds for developments on Indigenous land they will never own.
DATE: June 30, 2006
WHEREAS our traditional people of the Kanon’ses:neh have officially warned the St. Regis Mohawk Tribe Inc. and the Mohawk Council of Akwesasne that all land, commerce and Kanion’ke:haka Nation issues are the responsibility of the People and not that of outside corporations such as theirs;
WHEREAS the Charter of the United Nations requires respect for the principles of equality and self-determination of peoples, that coercion and threats of violence cannot be used to resolve international differences and that disagreements must be resolved by peaceful means according to justice and international law;
WHEREAS the United States and Canada support the internationally recognized standards for respecting the political rights of the People as set out in the “International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights” and other international legal instruments;
WHEREAS General Assembly Resolution 1541 (XV) requires the informed consent of a people before they are included in another state; and the International Court of Justice affirmed this Resolution in the Western Sahara case;
WHEREAS the courts of other colonial states like the Supreme Court of Australia in Mabo have formally repudiated past colonial reasoning and practices;
WHEREAS the United Nations Committee for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination found on March 6, 2006 that the United States was denying the Western Shoshone people “their rights to own, develop, control and use their land and resources”; warning the U.S. to respect the Convention; and to “freeze”, “desist” and “stop” their actions immediately and to abide by the Committee’s “Early Warning and Urgent Action Procedure”;
WHEREAS international law is committed to affirming the equal and inalienable rights of all peoples and rejecting colonial encroachment on other peoples including Indigenous nations;
WHEREAS both the U.S. and Canada must abide by the international law principle that there can be no development on Indigenous land without consulting and getting the consent of the Title Holders; ignoring the true Indigenous people is now universally recognized as being illegal; Indigenous people must be consulted; and our perspectives on the issues cannot be ignored;
OBJECTION #I: The invasion of Indigenous territory by the U.S., New York State, their counties and affiliates and their outside entities such as the NYS incorporated tribal councils who are presently attempting to usurp the Kanion’ke:haka territory referred to as “New York State”. We demand that you cease and desist immediately your plans to make claims to our lands and to otherwise invade and exploit our territory.
OBJECTION #II: The illegal and fraudulent attempt by the Bureau of Indian Affairs, with the help of New York State, their corporate affiliates and tribal councils to place our unsurrendered sovereign Roti’noshon:ni land into federal trust for whatever reason. We demand that you cease and desist your scam to put any of our lands into trust, including lands known as “Monticello”, “Sullivan County”, “Oneida” and “Seneca” homelands or any lands to build casinos on. We, the Women Title Holders of the land, did not give you our permission. You are not constitutionally recognized, nor do we recognize you as someone to deal with. According to the U.S. Constitution you can only deal with us through the President of the United States. The failure in 2005 of New York State to fraudulently claim our land means that the federal and state governments and the Bureau of Indian Affairs cannot interfere with our title or our affairs in anyway, shape or form. “Federal Indian law” is a treasonous violation of the nation-to-nation relationship worked out between our constitution, the Kaianereh’ko:wa, and the U.S. Constitution.
1.We, the Kanion’ke:haka, have valid relations of equality between our people and the colonial state based on the Two Row Wampum and the Covenant Chain which requires mutual respect and cooperation in accord with both ancient and modern principles of international law. Our talks must be nation-to-nation.
2.Our Six Nations Confederation is founded on relations of equality and mutual respect as affirmed by our constitution, the Kaianereh’ko:wa, our Great Law of Peace.
3.The fraud was started by the federal government setting up illegal “tribal” councils which are municipal level entities controlled by the federal government. St. Regis, Cayuga, Oneida, Onondaga and out-of-state tribes were encouraged to start land claims cases against New York State. At the same time they worked out a “settlement” to extinguish sovereign Indian title in exchange for casinos. The tribal and band councils agreed to give up our Roti’noshonnon:we land, which is most of New York State.
4. When we learned of this fraud, we filed a “constitutional jurisdiction question” in the St. Regis v. New York State case. We asked a question that the colonizers don’t want to answer.
How did federal and state government entities get jurisdiction to try to steal unsurrendered land that is protected by the U.S. Constitution?
5. New York State courts refused to answer. We then filed the same question in the Sherill/Oneida and Onondaga cases.
6. In the St. Regis case, Judges McCurn and Lowe of the U.S. District Court dismissed our question. Then we appealed to the Second Circuit which also ignored the question. Then we appealed to the United States Supreme Court. We left a paper trail throughout the federal and state judiciary.
7. In Sherill, Judges McCurn and Lowe refused to see the constitutional question. The U.S. Supreme Court decision in “Oneida Indian Nation of New York Inc. v. the City of Sherill” does not mean that the federal government can now fraudulently eliminate Indian title or grab Indian land and place them into federal trust. Sherill wiped out federal Indian law. Only the constitution-to-constitution relationship remains. Tribal entities are illegal non-Indian corporations set up by the federal and state governments. They do not represent us, the constitutional people of our Nation. They serve the corrupt interests of the outsiders. The State of New York and beyond is Roti’noshon:ni land. There is no way to extinguish sovereign Indian title.
8. Empire Resorts Inc. on behalf of St. Regis Mohawk Tribe Inc. of Akwesasne merged with New York State in order to build a casino at Monticello Raceway. Empire borrowed from the Bank of Scotland. In a November 14, 2005, report (#20549) to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, Washington DC, for the quarterly period ending September 30, 2005, Empire Resorts Inc. agreed to borrow $10 million from the Bank of Scotland. This is to be paid back in two years. SRMT agreed to put up the “Monticello Raceway” property with the help of the Bureau of Indian Affairs BIA who would put it into trust. SRMT put up the assets of the Mohawk Nation without our knowledge and consent. All our current and any future subsidiaries were put up by SRMT to guarantee this loan. The Bank of Scotland was allowed to charge a prime interest rate of 2% or LIBOR plus 4%. The Bank of Scotland also entered into an Inter-creditor Agreement with The Bank of New York, which was given a right to seize the assets of the Mohawk Nation. The Bank of Scotland will have first priority on our property even though it issued security documents worth $65 million on July 26, 2004, which will not be touched. This fraud was approved by all those involved in the scam, including Philip Hogen, Chairman of the National Indian Gaming Commission, and George Skibine, the BIA’s Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary for Economic Development and Policy. They are working on transferring 29 acres of our land at Monticello Raceway into Mohawk “trust”. The Title Holders, the Mohawks of Akwesasne, were not consulted and do not know of this deal to compromise everything we own. Some of the officials involved in this scam were also involved in the “Enron” scandal which wiped out millions of ordinary investors. The Women Title Holders have already reported this fraud to the Securities Exchange Commission on June 20th 2006.
9. Our case involves genocide! the deliberate attempt to destroy a people.
10. Federal Indian law is an illegal extinguishment device to get rid of Indian constitutional jurisdiction, which is timeless. There must be a consensual treaty according to the Kaianereh’ko:wa. The U.S. Constitution specifies a treaty can only be made with the U.S. President. This never happened. According to our law, our land cannot be sold. All the colonial invented weapons such as “laches”, “Doctrine of Discovery”, “Manifest Destiny” and “Federal Indian law” are hoaxes enforced on us at gunpoint.
11. The rule of law is the antidote to genocide. It has been suspended while the indigenous people are being victimized.
12. The proposed claim to our land being reintroduced by NYS Governor George Pataki and the New York State Legislature is fraudulent. It violates our customs, practices and occupational rights. Modern international law seeks to protect small peoples from incursions by aggressive states who use military and economic force to impose their culture and ways on others. According to the U.S. Constitution no state can simply appropriate our land, resources and sovereignty (Western Sahara case). Our constitution, the supreme law of the land, does not provide a means for us to sell our land.
13. Any American or foreigner wishing to enter our territory for any reason must deal with us through the President of the United States. No individual or foreign entity can invite outsiders onto our territory.
14. We are once again registering our objection to this illegal assumption of jurisdiction by United States, New York State and St. Regis Mohawk Tribe. We are attaching No. 05-165: 2005. In The Supreme Court of the United States In re Kanion’ke:haka Kaianereh’ko:wa Kanon’ses:neh, Non-party, Petitioner/Movant/Appellant, The Canadian St. Regis Band of Mohawk Indians, Plaintiffs, Respondents, v. The State of New York, Defendants, Respondents. Petition for Writs of Certiorari and Quo Warranto with Prohibition and Mandamus in Aid to Prevent Genocide. Rules 17.1 and 20.1; In the Supreme Court of Canada re Kanion’ke:haka Kaianereh’ko:wa Kanon’ses:neh v. Attorney General of Canada and Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Ontario, Court File: 05-CV-030785.
FOR THE ABOVE REASONS WE REQUIRE CORPORATE NEW YORK STATE TO IMMEDIATELY:
1.Cease and desist usurping jurisdiction over our indigenous territory now called “New York State” and beyond;
2.Stop this fraudulent secret transfer of land into federal trust;
3.Undertake a transparent investigation into the questionable involvement of the Bank of Scotland and Bank of New York in Empire Resorts and St. Regis Mohawk Tribe’s illegal casino project in Monticello Raceway;
4.End its strong arm gangland style taxation of our labor and products which, plain and simple, is armed robbery;
5.Demand that stock exchanges worldwide stop listing and investigate these fraudulent corporations that solicit funds from the public on unceded Indigenous lands;
6.Conduct relations with us on a nation-to-nation basis.
7.Abide by the many international covenants that United States and Canada have pledged to uphold;
8.Finally, we demand to be officially informed of how international, federal, state and provincial entities can violate international law and the rule of law by forcing colonial jurisdiction over Indigenous territory that we never surrendered.
By Kanion’ke:haka Women Title Holders
Kahentinetha, Bear Clan /s/___________________
Katenies, Bear Clan /s/_______________________
Contact: P.O. Box 418, Akwesasne Kanion’ke:haka (New York) 13655 Akwesasne 1-613-575-1550
Att: Two court documents
New York State; United States; Canada; Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II; Governor General of Canada; United Nations; Governor George Pataki of New York State; New York State Senate; New York State Legislature; President of United States; Department of Justice Canada; U.S. Department of Justice; U.S. Attorney General; Department of Interior;
Stock Exchanges Toronto, Montreal, New York, London. Tokyo, Hong Kong and Zurich; European Union;
St. Regis Mohawk Tribe Inc., Barbara Lazore, Lorraine White, Jim Ransom.
Bureau of Indian Affairs officials, Oneida Indian Nation of New York Inc., Stockbridge Band of Mohicans, Oneida of the Thames, Seneca Indian Nation, New York Cayuga Nation, Department of Interior; Glen Feldman, Daniel French, William Dorr, Securities Exchange Commission, Monticello Management Inc., Empire Resorts Inc., Royal Bank of Scotland, Bank of New York, Group PLC, British Government, Abramhoff Investigations, European Union;
Posted by: MNN Mohawk Nation News: Notice: MNN is upgrading their technologies to provide you with additional services. Please go to http://www.mohawknationnews.com to subscribe to our email news. You can also subscribed to our news through RSS feeds. Visit our website for further information.
|She:kon. The following letter speaks for itself. It calls for support by emailing the Prime Minister at email@example.com and anyone else your see fit. Nia:wenKanion’ke:haka Kaianereh’ko:wa Kanon’ses:neh
P.O. Box 49
Kanatakon. Akwesasne (HOM 1A0)
518-358-6012 fax 518-358-6007
December 4, 2005
VIA FAX URGENT
Today a meeting is taking place between Mike Mitchell, Angie Barnes and pseudo Iroquois Paul Williams of Akwesasne Mohawk Band Council regarding the Kanion’ke:haka Nation’s “Red Card” identification. This card is the choice of the Roti’noshonnon:we/Iroquois who are citizens of the Kanion’ke:haka/Mohawk under our constitution, the Kaianereh’ko:wa. Any usurpation of our right to issue this card to anyone is considered a hostile act of international consequences.
These members of the Canadian government band council system, who are Canadian citizens of Mohawk ancestry, are impersonating us and usurping our national identity. These band councils are municipal level entities illegally set up by the Canadian government. They cannot represent us or use our national instruments such as the Red Cards or even to negotiate any kind of agreement on anything. The reason we believe this is happening is due to the continued assertion of our constitutional jurisdiction according to our laws that are respected by the laws of Canada.
The Two Row Wampum Agreement is the guide for our relationship with the newcomers to our land. They agreed to stay in their ship with their laws, customs, languages and ways and whatever land they brought with them. We agreed to stay in our canoe with our laws, ways and culture and title to all our land and jurisdiction over our unsurrendered lands. So far our sovereignty and none of our land has ever been surrendered.
Our relationship with Canada can only be on a nation-to-nation basis according to our constitution, the Kaianereh’kowa, as respected by the British North America Act 1867. International law is clear. We could only give up jurisdiction and sovereignty through informed consent of a clear majority of the constitutional Indigenous people. This never happened.
These fakes are followers of the illegally imposed Indian Act which violate the Canadian constitution, international law and the rule of law. They have relinquished their claims to Mohawk nation rights and lands.
Sections 109 and 132 of the Canadian constitution respect our nation-to-nation relationship, which sets out the process for our formal relationship. Parliament only has jurisdiction to make treaties with us, that’s all. We never surrendered anything to anybody. We were and continue to be governed by our own constitution.
Customs Canada and all federal, provincial and local agencies who try to deal with us through their own puppet governments violate the rule of law and breaches section 109 of Canada’s constitution. International law is clear. Your appropriation of our rights and possessions is illegal. Canada is not exempt from international standards in dealing with Indigenous nations such as ours. Neither Canadian federal, provincial or local laws apply to us because we never consented to them. They were imposed on us against our will at a time when Canada was actively involved in promoting policies that are now identified as genocide.
Regarding the crossing of your “imaginary line”, you must deal with the true Mohawk Nation government. We are not subject to your “imagination”. We refuse to see it. You cannot show us where we ever agreed to this border line on our territory. You cannot deal with your illegally imposed band council on Nation issues. We are not British or Canadian subjects and we never have been. We Mohawks have always been on our land under our own constitution. Your own laws confirm we are independent. We have “prior interests” to our lands, resources and jurisdiction that Canada and its provinces must respect.
Canada in passing the Indian Act treasonably superseded its constitution and placed itself above the law. Any business conducted under the Indian Act is null, void and illegal. We have asked your Supreme Court if the Canadian constitution still stands. The answer of course is “yes”. Canada and its provinces have no jurisdiction over us and our lands were never validly surrendered. We continue to be independent.
Cease and desist your meetings about us with these imposters. We’ll be glad to come and explain the facts of life to you in person.
Cc: Governor General of Canada