Please post & distribute.
MNN. Apr. 21, 2016. Our communities are privately owned by corporations called band and tribal councils. These corpo chiefs are created by the occupiers. The bankers are the shareholders of every municipality in the Corporation of CANADA, including INDIAN reserves. The band/tribal council’s job is to provide ever growing dividends for the shareholders of the corporation called the “Mohawk Council of Kahnawake Inc.”For a “finder’s fee” the chief’s job is to sign off all our assets on great turtle island to the corporation as collateral for their private investments.
- Callous unconcern for the people. They do secret projects without telling us while liquidating our assets.
- No meaningful relationship with their people. They watch us and report our weaknesses to their corporate masters. They even sit in our longhouses with us. The super “Iroquois Caucus Inc.” is created to impersonate the rotin’shonni/Iroquois Confederacy and usurp our inherent powers.
- No regard for our security. They open the doors to taxation, confiscation, imprisonment and violence against us. They help law enforcement to plan how to attack and threaten us. They pit families against each other.
- Lie and con. Their propagandists spread disinformation about us by infiltration. They report their critics.
- Abuse our rights. They open the door for many non-onkwe’hon:weh entities to enter our communities to operate businesses abusing our collective rights.
- No guilt. Outside systems are brought in like courts, police, armies, law and order and “low level warfare”. Cheap labor is created for their sweat shops, with long hours and no benefits. We are kept in fear of harassment, loss of our children, jobs, houses, benefits and services.
- Steal identity. They don’t like being called “sell outs”. They call themselves a “nation” or a “chief”. These predators imitate us to steal our cultural infrastructure and identity.
Our mother and we are going to take back great turtle island by following the original instructions.
The corporate INDIANS owe their soul to the company store. They are not our leaders, even though they prance around in ribbon shirts with corporate logos.
As Tennessee Ernie Ford pointed out in his song “Sixteen Tons”: “If you see me coming, better step aside. A lot of men didn’t and a lot of men died. One fist of iron, the other of steel. If the right one don’t get you, then the left one will. You load 16 tons, what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt. Saint Peter don’t call me, cause I can’t go. I owe my soul to the company store”.
MNN Mohawk Nation News firstname.lastname@example.org or more news, to donate and sign up for MNN newsletters, go to www.mohawknationnews.com More stories at MNN Archives. email@example.com Address: Box 991, Kahnawake [Quebec, Canada] J0L 1B0 or original Mohawk music visit https://soundcloud.com/thahoketoteh
YOUR VOICE NEEDS TO BE HEARD:
Indian Affairs Toronto, 25 St. Clair Avenue East, 8th floor TORONTO, ON M4T 1M2 Tel.: 1-800-567-9604 Fax: 1-866-817-3977 TTY: 1-866-553-0554 Email: InfoPubs@aadnc-aandc.gc.ca
President, De Beers Diamond Mines, Suite 400, 65 Overlea Blvd. Toronto, Ont. M4H 1P1, firstname.lastname@example.org
Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, %The Privy Council, Buckingham Palace, London, SW1A 1AA, UK email@example.com;
Governor General of Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org
Premier of Ontario, email@example.com
New Democratic Party of Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bloc Quebecois Party, Duceppe.email@example.com
Hon. Beverley McLachlin, Supreme Court of Canada, 301 Wellington St., Ottawa, Ont. K1A 0J1 613-995-4330
Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Deputy Minister, First Nations and Inuit Health Branch, Health Canada, email@example.com
Minister of National Defence, firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. President Barak Obama, email@example.com
Royal Canadian Military Institute, 426 University Ave., Toronto ON M5G 1S9 firstname.lastname@example.org Canadian High Commission Trade Office in Johannesburg, South Africa email@example.com
All Media, Pope Benedictum XVI, St. Peter’s Sq., Vatican City, Rome Italy; Canadian Center for Foreign Policy Development,firstname.lastname@example.org(National Forum on Africa);
Surete du Quebec, 514-598-4141 http://www.sq.gouv.qc.ca/english/contact-us/to-contact-us-surete-du-quebec.jsp
Quebec Minister of Justice Stephane Valee, 418-643-5140, 1-800-536-5140 email@example.com
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau firstname.lastname@example.org
RCMP HQ 613-993-7267 http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cont/index-eng.htm
CSIS 613-993-9620 https://www.csis.gc.ca/contact-en.php
Minister of Indian Affairs, Carolyn Bennett, email@example.com
Algonquins anishnabe, Alice Cooper “Poison”, Attawapiskat, bankers City of London, Canada East Pipeline, Carolyn Bennett Indian Affairs Minister, DeBeers Diamonds, Economic Hit Man, Indian Affairs war room, james bay, Kaia’nereh:kowa Great Peace, Karla Homolka, Kaschewan, Lac Simon Quebec, Missing & Murdered Women, Pharmacies & antidepressants, PM Justin Trdeau, Rotino’shonni/Iroquois longhouses, SQ terrorism, SQ-OPP-RCMP-CSIS-, TRC apologies, US school shootings, Val d’Or rape by SQ