Please post & circulate.
MNN. Aug. 16, 2021. The “band council system” is the Western empire building system of enslavement. In Canada, The band councils – the CCC – “Canadian Corporate Chiefs”, violate 100% of our sovereignty to steal our land and resources, were set up by the invaders. In Afghanistan thousands of traitors work in the American embassy. Over 30, 000 soldiers’ protect the US invaders. The Afghans who support the invaders have their hand out for money and favors.
Today the Afghan traitors are fleeing because they committed treason against their own people. They helped the U.S., UK, Canada, Australia, Spain, Denmark, Norway and the Netherlands to commit horrors. Western interests have always tried to subdue Afghanistan. Historically the Afghans are known as the “graveyard of empire”. No one has ever beaten them. Like Vietnam, the British, Japanese, French and United States were all driven out in disgrace. Many NGOs were sent in to create divisions. The band councils were set up by Canada to divide us and set us up for the genocide and murders. They betray us just like in Afghanistan.
The Americans said they entered Afghanistan to teach western values, like Canada set up residential schools to eradicate us.
The band councils in Canada and tribal councils in the US paid off locals to kill their own people and help them to try to win the war against us. The US and other corporate powers have always enslaved the people to get our natural resources.
Our worst enemies are our own people, to sell us out, are paid, elevated to high paying jobs, prestige, high sounding positions, seminars, conventions, parties, physical and monetary support. When the invaders have to leave Afghanistan, they promise to get their puppets out so the people they betrayed don’t kill them. Thousands of bureaucrats and Western trained Afghan police are being taken out. US, Canada and other countries promise protection, money, citizenship and new identities.
A big portion will be illegally welcomed to turtle island by Prime Minister Trudeau, without our consent. The people they betrayed will never forget the traitors. It is ingrained in their collective memory.
The Afghans, like the indigenous people on turtle island, can’t be defeated because we are fighting for our land, heritage, culture, and our very existence. We practice the great peace at the fullest extent. Our villages, towns and cities are destroyed but our minds can never be defeated.
The Crown/bankers say they are bringing democracy to us have two faces and two tongues and can’t be trusted.
The United States financially supported 75% the French when they were in Vietnam. Then the Vietnamese drove out the French. Then the Americans went in and got driven out. They were beaten twice both financially and militarily.
When the Dutch came they took the first load of corn to Rotterdam in the early 1600s. Within 40 years it was the staple of all Europe. Tobacco only existed on onowarekeh. The Europeans started to export this to other countries. Tobacco plants belong to us, just like the poppy fields belong to the Afghans.
Malcolm X said that when you want your garden to thrive, you have to weed it out. Many traitors are here from France, China, Vietnam, Germany, Iraq, Iran, now Aghanistan and other places. They are being given protection, new identities and funds.
The Taliban, the original people of Afghanistan, are reasserting themselves. Why isn’t the world sending us troops to help us evacuate our enemies after 500 years of atrocities here.
The British could not change our way of natural thinking and destroy our constitution of peace because they want war. They just could not “whitenise” us. Governor General Mary Simon is a former original person who has violated the teiohateh, two row. and now she is acting like the Queen.
When 1% of the settler population awakens to the truth of their history, it will awaken the other 99% and the 1% will be buried. [Secret Covenant].
As Bob Dylan reveals in “Masters of War”: ““Come you masters of war, you that build the big guns, you that build the death planes, you that hide behind walls, you that hide behind death. I just want you to know that I can see through your masks.… I hope that you die and your death will come soon. I will follow your casket in the pale afternoon and I will watch while you are lowered down to your death bed. And I will stand over your grave til I am sure that you are dead”.
MNN Mohawk Nation News, Box 991, Kahnawake [Quebec Canada] J0L 1B0 ka***********@pr********.com mohawknationnews.com
US BACKED GOVERNMENT RELINQUISHES POWER TO TALIBAN https://www.rt.com/news/532104-ghani-left-afghanistan/
AFGHAN PRESIDENT FLEES WITH CARS & HELICOPTER FULL OF CASH https://uk.news.yahoo.com/russia-says-afghan-president-fled-105324548.html?re=0&.tsrc=notification-brknews
AFGHAN COMMANDER HANDS OVER BRIGADE TO TALIBAN https://www.rt.com/news/532086-taliban-attacks-kabul/