MNN. This story was originally posted on May 25, 2013. Lacrosse [TEWAARATON] was created before the arrival of people on Mother Earth. The first game was played between the winged ones and the four-legged ones. In the end the winged ones won because they understood that every mind is important to the whole, no matter how small. The capitalist two party system of majority rules means almost half have no voice. The great peace system is created so that 100% either totally agree or understand the decision. When a final decision in the consensus process is at a stalemate, tewaaraton, the game of creation, is played to resolve the issue and replace war.
Rotino’shonni Lacrosse has been using the Haudenosaunee passports since 1990. In 2010 The UK Border Agency of the British Government refused to accept the legitimate Haudenosaunee issued passport and travel identity. The sovereign rotino’shonni can only compete as the original people of turtle island. The other competitors are corporate states. Germany stepped aside so the eira’kwah, Iroquois could play in the top 6 teams.
The U19 team defeated Team USA in July 2012. In January 2013 a decision was made to deny the Iroquois Nationals Lacrosse a position in the top division at the 2014 World Championships in Denver on Onowaregeh/Great Turtle Island because they were denied entrance into England. It was appealed to the Federation of International Lacrosse which upheld it. A second appeal was launched to the General Assembly. 2/3 majority is needed to overturn it. it was not overturned because you can’t get justice from the enemy which is the problem.
It’s an “in your face” violation of our rights. The colonists, US and Canada, want to control us. Should we exercise our right to use our own identification, they want to control that. The military are in charge of the global intelligence system of ID and access to information about us and everybody else.
Presently these “control freaks” have no legal rights to our personal information. When we cross any corporate border, we tell them our name and nation. When we agree to let US and Canadian corporate entities issue us their IDs, they will have access to all data from our computers, pocket PCs, networks, phones, social security, social insurance, medical records, financial information, credit cards, our property, our family relations, and so on.
With this information US and Canada can manage, control and enhance their genocidal policies against us. We have every right to resist it. We have to be contained while the capitalists steal and destroy the natural world, which includes us. We are targeted for unequal opportunity, unequal dignity and unequal quality of life because we are the titleholders of Great Turtle Island. Today’s collapse of the democratic system is based on the mistaken 51% majority rules concensus process which leaves 49% without a voice. The collapse of the capitalist money system is starting now! The nature of capitalism is to forever grow, is toxic and unsustainable with the natural law.
The Western Roman Society [Papacy] needs to learn about the tewaaraton and its proper role in the social consensus process.
As John Lennon and the Plastic Ono Band sing: “Power to the people. Power to the people. Power to the people, right on! Say you want a revolution. We better get on right away. While you get on your feet and out on the street. Singing, power to the people!
MNN Mohawk Nation News email@example.com For more news, books, workshops, to donate and sign up for MNN newsletters, go to www.mohawknationnews.com More stories at MNN Archives. Address: Box 991, Kahnawake [Quebec, Canada] J0L 1B0
TRUMP’S ROUSING PRE-COUP PARTY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXM6h9elyTY&fbclid=IwAR2w7yZpygQ3j4I3zGCcvBRC4-INgKqMh7Q1R8M-2QWDAsTFomXE26DDE9Q