The following audio is about a way to create world peace and to try to eliminate systemic hatred based on the kaianerekowa, the great peace, and the teiohateh, the two row agreement. MNN first published this story on June 21, 2020.
Please post & distribute.
MNN. June 21, 2020. We have always and continue to duck the bullets of the invaders to our land, from pole to pole, ocean to ocean. This writer realized he had done little so far to help solve the ongoing pandemic facing indigenous people. He sent this letter to New York State Governor Cuomo, CNN, the New York Times and Mohawk Nation News:
“June 21, 2020
Re: The solution to the pandemic of “systemic hatred.”
I am a lawyer with 43 years of litigation experience [10 years civil and 33 years criminal], member of Michigan Bar since 1977, and Ontario Bar since 1993.
The following 8 minute video link from May 18, 1997, shows and proves the vicious unprovoked attack by the New York State Police on 100 unarmed original [indigenous or native] peoples peaceably gathered at a ceremonial fire and feast. The Onondaga 15 said this was not shown to the jury:
The following website [Two-Row Justice v. United States/World Court] documents the 23 year journey to seek justice taken by 15 of these original peoples, known as the “Onondaga 15”:
The videos, photos, and documents linked in this website prove “systemic hatred” in the United States and the World. This is briefly summarized below and taken directly from the Onondaga viewpoint found in the following article posted on June 13, 2020, MohawkNationNews.com: “Police & Military – Largest Cult in the World”:
This is the summary of their journey:
1. In 1997, the New York State Police viciously attacked the original peoples who were peaceably gathered in Onondaga.
2. Thereafter, the original peoples filed a Civil Rights action in United States District Court, at Syracuse, seeking justice for the violations of basic human rights.
3. For 23 years and counting, the New York State Police, the New York Attorney General, and the New York Governor have refused to acknowledge any wrong doing.
4. The United States District Court supported this delay by allowing the Civil Rights Action to languish on its docket for 20 years.
5. After 17 years of justice delayed justice denied, 76 original peoples settled for a few dollars, without any acknowledgement of wrongdoing by the the New York State Police.
6. Fifteen original peoples refused to settle. They became known as the “Onondaga 15.”
7. Thereafter, the United States District Court inexplicably allowed the lawyers to withdraw from the case, leaving each Onondaga 15 “lawyerless.”
8. The Onondaga 15 are onkwehonweh and do not know the foreign United States judicial system.
9. The district court judge ran the trial and did not allow the Onondaga 15 to tell the jury what happened.
10. The jury returned a verdict in favor of the New York State Police of no violation of Civil Rights.
11. The District Court had protected the New York State Police in the “system of hatred”.
12. The next stop in the United States system of hatred was at the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York City.
13. Predictably, the United States Court of Appeals, in its role, summarily affirmed [no precedential value] and rubber-stamped the systemic hatred caused by the District Court. The judgment is forever closed.
14. Finally the Onondaga 15 went to the Supreme Court of the United States. They proved that SCOTUS as a last resort is to protect the system of hatred. The government system can never be exposed to the World and held accountable. The Onondaga 15 Petition for Certiorari asking the Supreme Court to hear their case was dismissed with one word, “denied”, with no record and no explanation. 390 other cases were denied in the same manner on the same day. [See Petition for Rehearing in Supreme Court at the above website.] Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor recused without giving the Onondaga 15 their right to waive her recusal. 10 years earlier, Sotomayor, while a Judge on the Second Circuit, had written an extremely favorable Opinion in favor of the Onondaga 15 against the New York State Police. SCOTUS violated the law.
15. The Onondaga 15 have no remedy in the United States system.
16. The Onondaga 15 then went to the United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Rights UNPFIR to expose this United States system of hatred. The UNPFIR would not allow the Onondaga 15 in the door. They proved the UN is a major part of the World-wide system of hatred. The 2007 United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, UNDRIP, is a sham document that pretends to support the rights and culture of the indigenous people world wide.
17. Finally the Onondaga 15 sought justice at the International Court of Justice at The Hague, The Netherlands. The sovereign Onondaga 15 discovered that this World Court is locked to anyone exposing the systemic of hatred to the World. The United States, Canada, United Nations and The Hague refuse to recognize original peoples unless they are willing to become agents of the United States and Canada pursuant to the genocidal Indian Act and Federal Indian Law.
18. The murder of George Floyd has now opened all these doors that had been closed where systemic hatred could thrive without remedy.
“Systemic injustice” thrives when all parts of systemic hatred work together. The journey by the Onondaga 15 illustrates this perfectly in the United States. In my view, all governments develop an automatic systemic response to anything that threatens their power. Systemic hatred is not limited to the police alone or any one part of the government. All corporate governments and institutions work together world wide. They quickly focus on small police reform and better training to not get caught, such as “eliminating the choke hold!” No human being needs to be trained not to murder another human being.
This week Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau admitted to the World that there is a terrible history of systemic racism and discrimination in all systems that govern Canada, including the RCMP, Canada’s national police force. As leader of Canada, the Prime Minister is responsible for this continuing genocide. https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-trudeau-concedes-indigenous-people-disproportionately-targeted-by/
The only solution to eliminate this “hatred” in the United States, Canada, and the World is through the kaianerekowa, the great law of peace, and teiohateh, the two-row wampum. They are the basis of the lives of the original peoples on turtle island. [The text of the kaianerekowa in both native language and English is linked at the website. The two-row wampum is described in Annex 2 & 5 of the linked website Application to the World Court]. The culture is based upon each original natural person is sovereign and a caretaker of all of turtle island [aka the western hemisphere] for future generations, while following nature, creation, consensus, truth, justice, and the great peace. The cure for systemic hatred is the kaianerekowa.
Recently deceased Vera Lynn glorified war so there will be another, with this song: “We’ll meet again, don’t know where, don’t know when. But I know we’ll meet again some sunny day. Keep smiling through, just like you always do. Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away.
READ: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/dec/20/canada-indigenous-land-defenders-police-documents#img-2 Exclusive: Canada police prepared to shoot Indigenous activists, documents show