MNN. JUNE 30, 2020. HA AKWEKON IENKWATERON’NOTON NE “O CANA’JON”.
TRUTHFUL WORDS: “o cana’jon, you squat on native land. with greedy minds you do the banks command. you pay them tax and shop around on onowarekeh. on turtle island the land of our birth. no more TRAPS TRICKS OR GENOCIDE. the great peace is the only way. o cana’jon you must fix mother earth. o cana’jon you must fix mother earth.”
MNN. June 21, 2020. We have always and continue to duck the bullets of the invaders to our land, from pole to pole, ocean to ocean. This writer realized he had done little so far to help solve the ongoing pandemic facing indigenous people. He sent this letter to New York State Governor Cuomo, CNN, the New York Times and Mohawk Nation News:
“June 21, 2020
Re: The solution to the pandemic of “systemic hatred.”
I am a lawyer with 43 years of litigation experience [10 years civil and 33 years criminal], member of Michigan Bar since 1977, and Ontario Bar since 1993.
The following 8 minute video link from May 18, 1997, shows and proves the vicious unprovoked attack by the New York State Police on 100 unarmed original [indigenous or native] peoples peaceably gathered at a ceremonial fire and feast. The Onondaga 15 said this was not shown to the jury:
The videos, photos, and documents linked in this website prove “systemic hatred” in the United States and the World. This is briefly summarized below and taken directly from the Onondaga viewpoint found in the following article posted on June 13, 2020, MohawkNationNews.com: “Police & Military – Largest Cult in the World”:
1. In 1997, the New York State Police viciously attacked the original peoples who were peaceably gathered in Onondaga.
2. Thereafter, the original peoples filed a Civil Rights action in United States District Court, at Syracuse, seeking justice for the violations of basic human rights.
3. For 23 years and counting, the New York State Police, the New York Attorney General, and the New York Governor have refused to acknowledge any wrong doing.
4. The United States District Court supported this delay by allowing the Civil Rights Action to languish on its docket for 20 years.
5. After 17 years of justice delayed justice denied, 76 original peoples settled for a few dollars, without any acknowledgement of wrongdoing by the the New York State Police.
6. Fifteen original peoples refused to settle. They became known as the “Onondaga 15.”
7. Thereafter, the United States District Court inexplicably allowed the lawyers to withdraw from the case, leaving each Onondaga 15 “lawyerless.”
8. The Onondaga 15 are onkwehonweh and do not know the foreign United States judicial system.
9. The district court judge ran the trial and did not allow the Onondaga 15 to tell the jury what happened.
10. The jury returned a verdict in favor of the New York State Police of no violation of Civil Rights.
11. The District Court had protected the New York State Police in the “system of hatred”.
12. The next stop in the United States system of hatred was at the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York City.
13. Predictably, the United States Court of Appeals, in its role, summarily affirmed [no precedentiaL value] and rubber-stamped the systemic hatred caused by the District Court. The judgment is forever closed.
14. Finally the Onondaga 15 went to the Supreme Court of the United States. They proved that SCOTUS as a last resort is to protect the system of hatred. The government system can never be exposed to the World and held accountable. The Onondaga 15 Petition for Certiorari asking the Supreme Court to hear their case was dismissed with one word, “denied”, with no record and no explanation. 390 other cases were denied in the same manner on the same day. [See Petition for Rehearing in Supreme Court at the above website.] SupremeCourt Justice Sotomayor recused without giving the Onondaga 15 their right to waive her recusal. 10 years earlier, Sotomayor, while a Judge on the Second Circuit, had written an extremely favorable Opinion in favor of the Onondaga 15 against the New York State Police. SCOTUS violated the law.
15. The Onondaga 15 have no remedy in the United States system.
16. The Onondaga 15 then went to the United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Rights UNPFIR to expose this United States system of hatred. The UNPFIR would not allow the Onondaga 15 in the door. They proved the UN is a major part of the World-wide system of hatred. The 2007 United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, UNDRIP, is a sham document that pretends to support the rights and culture of the indigenous people world wide.
17. Finally the Onondaga 15 sought justice at the International Court of Justice at The Hague, The Netherlands. The sovereign Onondaga 15 discovered that this World Court is locked to anyone exposing the systemic hatred to the World. The United States, Canada, United Nations and The Hague refuse to recognize original peoples unless they are willing to become agents of the United States and Canada pursuant to the genocidal Indian Act and Federal Indian Law..
18. The murder of George Floyd has now opened all these doors that had been closed where systemic hatred could thrive without remedy.
“Systemic injustice” thrives when all parts of systemic hatred work together. The journey by the Onondaga 15 illustrates this perfectly in the United States. In my view, all governments develop an automatic systemic response to anything that threatens their power. Systemic hatred is not limited to the police alone or any one part of the government. All corporate governments and institutions work together world wide. They quickly focus on small police reform and better training to not get caught, such as “eliminating the choke hold!” No human being needs to be trained not to murder another human being.
The only solution to eliminate this “hatred” in the United States, Canada, and the World is through the kaianerekowa, the great law of peace, and teiohateh, the two-row wampum. They are the basis of the lives of the original peoples on turtle island. [The text of the kaianerekowa in both native language and English is linked at the website. The two-row wampum is described in Annex 2 & 5 of the linked website Application to the World Court]. The culture is based upon each original natural person is sovereign and a caretaker of all of turtle island [aka the western hemisphere] for future generations, while following nature, creation, consensus, truth, justice, and the great peace. The cure for systemic hatred is the kaianerekowa.
Recently deceased Vera Lynn glorified war so there will be another, with this song: “We’ll meet again, don’t know where, don’t know when. But I know we’ll meet again some sunny day. Keep smiling through, just like you always do. Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away.
Army of the Frontier stands firm against Indian Outbreaks despite Retrenchement and Red-Tape
MNN. June 13, 2020. The definition of a cult – “order followers’. The following video taken of the vicious unwarranted attack on the rotinshoinni [original peoples]] on May 18, 1997 at Onondaga is a prime example of systemic ongoing injustice in New York State. SEE video [8 mins].
Everybody is now talking about outlawing the chokehold. They should outlaw all racist beatings and injustices. Perpetrators should be dealt with harshly and quickly so it will never happen again. This brutality started with the first uninvited settler colonists. It’s a bubble that needs to burst. The cult is trying to fulfil the ultimate goal of their corporate business plan known as Canada and the United States. COVID19 is being used to lock down everyone on earth. They will continue to protect themselves and keep a tight control on turtle island and the world. Their laws work very well for the white rulers, liars, thieves and cheats. We original people are forced to live under the systemic injustice, racism, oppression and genocide that has been perfected by them and spread throughout the world.
SYSTEMIC RACISM IS DIVIDE & CONQUER:
All US presidents up to Lincoln owned African slaves. They are the ultimate hypocrites.
Systemic racism is the basis of the US corporation that squats on our land from pole to pole and ocean to ocean. Some original people survived the genocide of 150 million natives throughout turtle island.
We refused to be slaves. Europeans kidnapped the Africans to be their slaves here.
When slavery was abolished in 1865, the blacks were emancipated and became soldiers for the whites to continue the genocide of the natives. We called them “Buffalo Soldiers” because of their nappy hair like a buffalo. They wiped out 60 million buffaloes to starve out the original peoples. They were manning the gatling guns on the Sioux at Wounded Knee in 1890. The blacks continue to glorify what they did for the white man. Then they were disbanded and diverted to other useful purposes of the whites.
The United States designed a system of racism to control the former slaves, the riffraff and to eventually extinguish the surviving onkwehonweh [original peoples]. This system continues to be enforced by mainly white police and military, protected by a private court system with no accountability, responsibility, and liability.
The system of “divide and conquer” works well for the 1% worldwide.
The murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis exposed this system. He was murdered by a lethal chokehold that was used on us, Palestinians and others with impunity. Now there is worldwide condemnation.
TWO ROW JUSTICE V. UNITED STATES WORLD COURT:
It is our duty under the great law of peace, kaianerekowa, to stop the ongoing threat to the land and the people. This is summarized in the “Two-Row Justice v. United States/World Court”: STUDY THIS CASE:
Over 200 plus armed New York State Police attacked the unarmed men, women and children rotinoshonni [ierokwah, iroquois] without provocation. They had no badges, no name tags, carried a hit list. They were fully armed vigilantes in collusion with the so-called governing body of the corporation known as the ONONDAGA NATION to destroy and take control of our economies. We came together to discuss alternative measures.
EIGHT SYSTEMIC GOVERNMENT PARTNERS:
Over the past 23 years, the New York State Police was protected from punishment by a system set up solely for that purpose. The following 8 systemic government partners ensured New York State Police would never suffer any penalty civilly or criminally for their crimes against the rotinshonni:
1.New York State Police
2.New York Attorney General
3. New York State Governor
4.United States District Court for the Northern District of New York [Syracuse]
5.United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit [New York City]
6.Supreme Court of the United States
7.United Nations, Permanent Forum on Indigenous Rights, United Nations Declaration of Rights for Indigenous Peoples [UNDRIP]
8.International Court of Justice at The Hague, The Netherlands [World Court]. KENNETH DEER of Kahnawake works for the Rockefeller corporation known as the UN. His role is to make sure none of the legitimate Iroquois issues get on the court docket in New York or Geneva.
The website and videos show the New York State Police could indiscriminately beat, injure, terrorize, and arrest 100 peaceful unarmed men, women, children, and elders who were gathered for a meeting and ceremonial feast on their own land. Government departments completely supported the police.
THE WEBSITE PROVES THE FOLLOWING SYSTEMIC INJUSTICES:
1.The vicious uncalled for attack.
2.The original peoples filed a Civil Rights action in United States District Court [Syracuse] which was ignored.
3.The New York State Police, the New York Attorney General, and the New York Governor refused to acknowledge any blame.
4.The United States District Court supported this delay by allowing the Civil Rights Action to languish on its docket for 20 years.
5.After 17 years 76 original peoples settled for a few dollars and walked away.
6.15 refused to settle, known as the “Onondaga 15.
7.After 17 years of representing the Onondaga their 15 lawyers withdrew from the case, leaving them lawyerless.
8.This was followed by an appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York City.
9.The United States District Court did not allow the Onondaga 15 to present their case to a Jury, and were no-caused.
10.The United States District Court protected its government family member, the New York State Police.
11.The next stage was at the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York City.
12.They rubber-stamped the systemic injustice to protect all governmental injustice.
13.The final stop at the Supreme Court of the United States proved that SCOTUS as a last resort in the United States justice system would ensure government will never be held accountable. Nothing can slip through the cracks of their fake justice system to expose the United States systemic injustice to its Citizens and the World. [See Petition for Rehearing in Supreme Court, wherein Supreme Court Justice Sotomayer recused without giving the Onondaga 15 their right to waive the recusal pursuant to Congressional law. 10 years earlier she was a Judge on the Second Circuit, wrote an extremely favorable Opinion in favor of the Onondaga 15 against the New York State Police.
14.There is no redress for the Onondaga 15 in the United States justice system. It proves the Onondaga 15 cannot stand before the fake justice system and expect resourse.
15.The Onondaga 15 went to the UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Rights to expose this United States systemic system of injustice. The website shows the private corporation known as the UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Rights would not open the door for the Onondaga. It is a major part of the World-wide systemic injustice, racism, and police/military brutality. UNDRIP falsely broadcasts to the World that Indigenous Peoples Rights must be protected and supported throughout the World.
16.Next the Onondaga 15 tried to get the case into The International Court of Justice at The Hague, The Netherlands. This World Court too refused to expose systemic injustice in the World.
17.The only remedy is the kaianerekowa [the Great Law of Peace] and teiohateh [two-row wampum], the original and only law of onowarekeh, great turtle island and for the world. Webite has these documents.
The original natural peoples placed on turtle island by creation are not Americans or Canadians. The invaders murdered, imprisoned, enslaved the original people of the Western Hemisphere. Everyone who stays on turtle island must abide by the kaianerekowa and two-row wampum. Otherwise they are here illegally.
Beware of those that have created and benefitted from the system of injustice. They will be advocating for the status-quo to remain. The systemic injustice worldwide is exposed.
Governor Cuomo, the ball is in your court! Every corporation on turtle island, throughout the Western Hemisphere, is null and void. Every original placename [cities, towns, streets, parks, rivers, lakes, etc. etc.] must be immediately restored in the original languages. Every European system of injustice must be destroyed.
As Deep Purple hits the nail on the head about the current madness we are dealing with: “ Don’t look too long in my face, it could be a big mistake. I’m hanging on a thread so fine, I need a little space. I shouldn’t say but I know I must, I’ve had enough of pain and I’m pissed off standing in the rain. It makes me feel like a mad dog . . .”
Susnaghe Neneh toFirst Nations Say ENOUGH! The settler empire always needs an expensive “venture” against Indigenous People. Paras, not police. The total RCMP planned gross spending for 2019-20 is $5.1 billion dollars. $3.1 billion dollars (60%) of that budget is used on “Contract and Indigenous Policing”. Indigenous people only make up 4% of the population.