Please post & distribute.
MNN. Nov. 24, 2015. L. Frank Balm, writer of the “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz”, and foremost American journalist, suggested US should go all out one more time and finish them off. He said, “We’ve done so much injustice to the INDIANS. We should just attack them one more time and exterminate them altogether for good! One more wrong won’t make a difference. This is the way to go”.
In Oz the Wicked Witch of the West represents the onkwe’hon:weh. We are trying to stop Dorothy from getting to the promised land. Her red shoes possess magic, which burns when the evil witch touches them. onkweh’hon:weh represented evil. The winged monkeys going after Dorothy represented us. http://www.counterpunch.org/2004/06/26/indian-hating-in-the-wizard-of-oz/
“Their glory has fled, their spirit broken, their manhood effaced,” Baum wrote of Native Americans in his newspaper. “Better that they die than live the miserable wretches that they are. We cannot honestly regret their extermination.”
Every American was reading this in their daily newspapers. Baum’s job was to represent US foreign policy that justified the extermination of the INDIANS. The yellow brick road lead to the gold at the end of the road. He stoked the fires of INDIAN hatred and violence into the American mind forever.
The CROWN thought we were done as a people. The corporate Indian Act and Federal Indian Law were meant to legally annihilate us. It did not. They looked back to what worked for them in the past. Massacring us! This is the direction they went with Operation Gallant Piper, Scorpion Saxon, Onondaga and the others. They are angry at us. We are the people they could not defeat. They will never win their longest war. They will never win their longest false flag, which is the American experiment.
Balm’s words are the real reason for the attack in Onondaga on May 14, 1997, by the US military, to finally get the Iroquois once and for all!
It’s time to stop and undo their wrong. They have to come clean. The genocide can’t be erased. They could rebuild the people and return what’s ours. Not everyone is a sadist. There are those among them who know right from wrong.
As Cyfher tells Neo just before going into the matrix the first time, “Get ready, because Kansas is going bye-bye!”
As Led Zeppelin reminds us, “The Battle of Evermore” continues: “The apples turn from brown to black and the tyrant’s face is red. Oh, the war is common cry. Pick up your swords and fly. The sky is filled with good and bad. The mortals never know …”.
Israel: lions, tigers & genocide.
MNN Mohawk Nation News ka***********@ya***.com or more news, books, workshops, to donate and sign up for MNN newsletters, go to www.mohawknationnews.com More stories at MNN Archives. Address: Box 991, Kahnawake [Quebec, Canada] J0L th**********@ho*****.com">th**********@ho*****.com for original Mohawk music visit http://thahoketoteh.ws
where does money come from.
Banks Magic ~ Creating Money Out of Thin Air
~It has been called "the most astounding piece of sleight of hand ever invented." The creation of money has been privatized, usurped from Congress by a private banking cartel. Most people think money is issued by fiat by the government, but that is not the case. Except for coins, which compose only about one one-thousandth of the total U.S. money supply, all of our money is now created by banks. Federal Reserve Notes (dollar bills) are issued by the Federal Reserve, a private banking corporation, and lent to the government.1 Moreover, Federal Reserve Notes and coins together compose less than 3 percent of the money supply. The other 97 percent is created by commercial banks as loans."There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by sword. The other is by debt."~John Adams"You say you don't believe in magic?From the monopoly man to JP Morgan, the classical bankers outfit, from the tall hat to walking stick, is the same as the magicians hat to his wand.Money is the rabbit in the hat, an illusion made by bankers who have occulted knowledge of not only the Laws of Nature but your psychology. Therefor, money is an illusion created from nothing, willed by mysterious men to draw energy from those who believe it. Real blood sweat and tears are spilt everyday over money; an illusion.How magical is that?"~Rich "Lux" La Flower (The Book Of Pseudo)
Posted by The Lion's Roar on Saturday, October 24, 2015