MNN. Oct. 20, 2016. NYS District Court of Freddie Scullin [Bones] pulled another dirty corporate “my’trick”. A day after the verdict on October 14, 2016 was in, which let off all the INDIAN Detail mercs for their criminal enterprise at onondaga, all the evidence and exhibits was boxed and sent to the plaintiffs.
I-81 INDIAN Detail thinks they got away with it!
Jones, et al v. Parmley, et al, 98CV374 is being appealed and this evidence is suppose to go to the 2nd Circuit Court.
Local Rule 79.1(d) requires that evidence can only be removed after the case is over. They could be tampered with and derail the appeal. The Onondaga 15 plaintiffs were told to not open the boxes.
onondaga 15, whatever you do, don’t open the box!
They want to get rid of the clean evidence that Judge Scullin [Bones] kept out of the case. Otherwise they could not have gotten the verdict they wanted to cover up the criminal acts of the I-81 INDIAN Detail.
Freddie Scullin [Bones]. “Get rid of it quick!”
The court demonstrated again that it is a big filthy dirty chimney full of soot, sediment and dust. The court personnel, judges, lawyers and clerks, are the soot that’s accumilted. Anyone taken in there comes out covered in the filth. Don’t wear white when you go to court as you’ll be covered with their smoke and mirrors.
The court is a private corporation for the profit of its shareholders. Their cops book people and create customers. The victims are captured and brought into the Admiralty vessel for processing. The chief pieces of soot figure out all the charges they can lay. Then the victim is given a deal to pay or go to the big fire house for a short or permanent stay or eliminated altogether.
Scullin [Bones]: “My job is to protect the business!”
The kaia’nere:kowa is the way back to peace and sustainability. Unity, strength, peace.
Midnight Oil asks: “The time has come to say fair is fair. To pay the rent. To pay our share. The time has come, a fact’s a fact. It belongs to them. Let’s give it back. .. How we can dance when our earth is turning. How do we sleep while our beds are burning?”.
MNN. Oct. 18, 2016. The US genocide of our people is not over until the kaia’nere:kowa wins! We will not retreat or surrender. The colonial settlers who do not stand with us are complicit. Corporate rules are created to make them unaccountable for their attempted annihilation of us and creation. The I-81 INDIAN Detail soldiers were tried and found not guilty of a millitary attack of unarmed onkwe’hon:weh on private land during a ceremony. They wore war helmets and carried war equipment. We rotino’shonni are going to hold them accountable. We will continue until they are charged with genocide in the international court.
The moose horn always works!
Just like Oka in 1990, it was a surprise attack on May 18, 1997, of the unarmed men, women, children and elders, by the heavily armed NYS INDIAN Detail. When the attack started everyone yelled to grab the kids and run for our lives. The INDIAN Detail viciously attacked us with their steel tipped bats, boots, arms, pepper spray and every war equipment they had. Our people faced them and were beaten, legs and ribs broken, heads bashed and then arrested. The military did not open fire with gatling guns, though they might have had them ready nearby.
Those onkwe’hon:weh just won’t surrender!
The women, kids and elderly made up 75% of the people. The “weak ones” were the target to decimate our community and families.
The onondaga tribal chiefs do not do their own fighting. They want everyone to submit to their corporate rule. Oren Lyons and Ollie Gibson helped send in the NYS INDIAN Detail to beat up and threaten their own people. They made up the “hit list”.
Those who pray to some outside entity to save them are giving their power to the enemy. Speak to our ancestors. Otherwise the enemy wins.
New York State Police George Beach, Dennis Blythe, James Parmley, Robert Haumann and James D. Moynihan planned, supervised and carried out this unprovoked attack. George Beach ordered the soldiers to remove their name tags, that there be, ‘no negotiation, and just take them anyway you can’. The people were circled and everyone was assaulted. No one was supposed to escape. The videos shows no one was on the road. Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor’s decision in 2006 confirmed that the attack was illegal and The INDIAN Detail had no defence and could not plead qualified immunity.
George Beach orders INDIAN Detail: “Remember to get the right guy!”
Protocol has now been established to let the army attack anybody with impunity. We could not identify the disguised force. They could have been any mercenary unit brought in to take us out.
The press was at the biggest ceremonial gathering of the rotinono’shonni/Iroquois Confederacy. They made up the story that it was a “protest”.
This attack was a false flag. NYS made up lies that we were trespassing on our own property, that we were on the highway, that we might have a gun and so on. The military and the Indian Ring were in charge of this operation.
If this case stands unchallenged, they would allow, reward and condone unlawful attacks by the military. The onondaga15 are filing a notice of appeal.
Bruce Springsteen made the same kind of vow about not retreating: “We made a promise… proud brothers, in the stormy night, with a vow to defend. No retreat, baby. No surrender”.
MNN. 15, 2016. The following jury summation by one of the victims/plaintiffs was stopped half way through by Judge Frederick Scullin. NYS delayed this trial for almost 20 years.
Freddie Scullin [Bones] instructing his court.
Three lawyers will Appeal the Jury Verdict in Jones, et al v. Parmley, et al to the Second Circuit Court of Appeals on behalf of all 15 Plaintiffs.
“We tried to give you evidence of what happened to us on May 18, 1997:
1.The easement issue is false. In Oct. 2005 Justice Sonia Sotomayor of the US Supreme Court for the 2ND Circuit Court explained in Jones v. Parmley that NY Interstate 81 is on the Jones property. The Jones Family gave NYS Dept. of Public Works a limited right to go on their private property to repair the highway. No right was given to the NYS Police. This includes acreage next to the highway on which the Jones house and yard are located. The NYSP I-81 INDIAN Detail was trespassing when they attacked the people on May 18, 1997. [2nd Circuit opinion].
The attempted massacre to get us off a highway on our land which we were not on is not justified. All INDIAN Detail police witnesses at the trial said the plan was to clear the highway. They marched, lined up, came onto the private property towards us, beat us and then arrested us. It is unlawful to attack a peaceful gathering on private property!
2.District Attorney Mulvey said it’s all about money. We are all pro se, without lawyers, because our lawyers [Hoffman, Aniello and the others] dropped us without notice. There were over 100 of us victims, mostly women and children. 125 plus and over 200 Jane and John Does were on the INDIAN Detail who acted as a unit. There are now 54 charged!
I-81 INDIAN DETAIL MISSION STATEMENT.
3.The attack, beating and arrests were criminal,. It was during the start of the ohenton kariwa tekwen, a sacred ceremony. They busted it up, violating our first amendment rights.
4.NYS Police has no Caucasian, African-American or any other racial profile Detail. Only an I-81 INDIAN Detail. We were singled out as INDIANS.
5.Mulvey demanded we identify our assailants when the INDIAN Detail can’t even identify each other. The INDIAN Detail met at the staging area at the Kmart and the Fire Hall in Nedrow to plan this premediated attack. There was to be no negotiation.
NYS INDIAN Detail two-step to knock out ceremonies among onkwe’hon:weh people at onondaga.
6.Mostly women and children were sitting around chatting at picnic tables on a nice sunny day. The children were playing nearby.
7.Videos show nobody on the highway then. Cars were slowed down.
8.At the ceremonial fire somebody said they saw cops marching down the highway towards us. We saw no one on the highway. The cops had stopped or slowed down the cars. We saw the military unit marching with riot gear, guns, batons and other war equipment. We felt totally threatened.
9.Most of us were around the ceremonial fire in the field about 150 yards from I-81. The attack was a violation of our inherent rights. The evidence proves we were not protesting. We immediately started looking for our children.
10. We saw the I-81 Indian Detail line up along the highway and silently march towards us. They were wearing military helmets, visors, we couldn’t see their eyes, no name plates and started doing their dirty deed. They started to hit everybody. There was chaos. Everyone was yelling, “Get the kids. They’re going to kill us”.
11.The INDIAN Detail surrounded us. We tried to back away. We never heard any commands that we disperse or that we would be arrested. My granddaughter had been grabbed and thrown into a van or car and driven away. I later found her waiting with other people at a restaurant.
12.Our children were hysterical, screaming and crying as they saw their parents being beaten. They will never forget this. The Indian Detail grabbed two children on Kennedy Road and slammed one of them against a car. They ran for their lives.
I-81 INDIAN Detail: “Just following orders”!
13.Women were shaking as they hid in the bush hanging on to their babies.
14. Why didn’t Beach and Parmley meet with us to politely ask, “Please don’t go on the road”. One squad car parked on the side of the highway would have been enough.
15.The Indian Detail was staged at the Fire Hall and Kmart. Over 75 victims are not here today. Some have passed away. This premeditated attack was based on surprise ambush tactics. One witness said that BIA tribal chiefs Oren Lyons and Ollie Gibson were at the fire hall during the planning of the attack. This indicates their complicity.
16.The Indian Detail wore no nameplates. [NYSP Supt.] George Beach went around the Fire Hall and ordered them to remove them so no one could identify them. As soon as they removed their badges, they all knew they were breaking the law.
Cops hard at work.
17.Everyone has a right to defend themselves against illegal assault by outside forces.
18.Dennis Blythe, the special investigator, met regularly for 12 years with the tribal chiefs at Orchard Valley golf club and sat in the longhouse with them. Setting up the Indian Detail racial profile means he, Parmley and Beach knew such ceremonies are part of our culture. Their attack is an act of genocide to eliminate part of a racial group. Gibson told the Indian Detail to “arrest everyone”.
19. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. The First amendment provides that the cops have a duty to protect everyone’s right to have a ceremony, to assemble peacefully and to speak freely.
20. No one ever told us that we had done anything wrong. Budgie and Stone Horse both told the commanders that we were not going on the highway and that it was a peaceful gathering that had started on May 8th, which the cops were monitoring. All charges against us were dropped immediately.
21. I-81 Indian Detail worked as a unit and committed criminal assaults together. They should all be convicted. Everything happened to all of us.
22. Our limited evidence was not disputed nor denied. The Indian Detail said they did not remember very much. They never told us our rights. They had no dispersal plan. There was no dialogue with us. The metal tipped baton is a deadly weapon. In the Nuremburg Trial it was confirmed that “I was following orders” is not a defence. Those in cars and paddy wagons, out of sight, in the offices all played a role.
23. We were terrorized. Mr. Bucktooth was beaten by at least six cops near the ceremonial fire for holding a eagle feather fan. The medicine woman was sitting there when Trooper Smith picked her up with his baton. The handicapped child in the body cast was knocked over and trampled. There was no legal reason to touch any of us, to handcuff us, to rough us up, to push the women or anybody or pull babies out of their seats from the cars and throw them on the ground, to arrest an 11-year old girl and cuff her to a chair for hours at the Police station, or to knock a 6 months pregnant woman on her stomach to the ground and handcuff her behind her back.
Who are their peers?
24. The jury found the NYS I-81 INDIAN Detail not guilty.
25. Judge Scullin did not allow us to question each juror that was selected or to have our rightful say throughout the trial.
As Bobby Bare points out in his song “The Winner” as he sings to Judge Scullin [Bones]: “Now, you remind me a lot of my younger days, with your knuckles a’clenchin white. But, boy, I’m gonna sit right here and sip this beer all night. And if there’s somethin that you gotta gain or prove by winning some silly fight, well, okay, i quit, i lose, you’re the winner. So i stumbled from that barroom, not so tall and no so proud. Behind meIi still hear the hoots of laughter from the crowd. But my eyes still see and my nose still works and my teeth are all still in my mouth. And you know, I guess, that makes me the winner!”
MNN. Oct. 13, 2016. The US District Court of NY has proven that we onkwe’hon:weh cannot get a fair trial on ono’ware:keh, great turtle island. The jury ruled that the 51 NYS I-81 INDIAN Detail had a right to brutally attack over 100 men, women and children on May 18, 1997, without punishment. The people were conducting a thanksgiving ceremony on the Jones private property. This police state precedent must not be allowed to stand. This judgment will be appealed.
Judge Frederick Scullin kept out crucial evidence of the pro se victims/the “onondaga 15”, he cross-examined and answered for the cops, selected the jury, most of whom worked for NYS entities, gave the victims 5 minutes for their opening statements and 5 minutes for their closing summation, while badgering and interrupting them throughout. Scullin did not allow any of the plaintiffs to present their case.
The trial came after an almost 20 year delay. Judge Scullin made many errors, such as:
1.Violations of Due Process of Law [5th and 14th Amendments], and violations of a right to a trial [7th amendment] by an impartial, neutral, and unbiased jury, and freedom of speech [1st amendment].
2. Racial profiling: NYS set up the para-military INDIAN Detail, the ultimate in systemic racial profiling. They did not create an “Italian Detail” or “Black Detail” or “White Detail”. Only those troopers who could actually be identified by Plaintiffs could be implicated in the attack, though each INDIAN Detail member is responsible.
“Your honour, I must protest this is tampering with the jury!”
3. Keeping out crucial evidence against the cops such as police videos and a 2005 decision of Justice Sonia Sotomayor of the US Supreme Court on Jones v. Parmley 98CV374.
4. Lawyers dropped Plaintiffs after 18 years, leaving them without lawyers.
5. “Punitive damages” were not to be considered by the jury for the INDIAN Detail defendants.
6. Plaintiffs were suddenly dismissed without notice [Shawn Jones, Nadine Bucktooth, and Robert Bucktooth III], who were young children at the time of the attack.
7. Dead Plaintiffs were struck from the record without Estate authorization.
Supt. George Beach: “Take off your nameplates”.
8. Name badges were removed by order of NYSP Supt. George Beach so victims could not identify them during the horrific attack. Cops had identical interrogatory answers and sworn evidence they forgot.
9. “Appeal my rulings” Scullin told the plaintiffs if they objected to his unexplained rulings.
10. Cross examined defendants and often answered for them.
11. Only one plaintiff was allowed to question witnesses though all had a right to do so.
12. Orders were to clear, arrest and mercilessly beat the onkwe’hon:weh on the “easement” by the side of I-81, which is part of the Jones property. “Don’t talk to anyone and take them anyway you can”. No negotiations! No orders! Get them off their property.
13. Justice Sotomayor of the US Supreme Court clarified in her 2009 judgment for the Second Circuit that the cops could not use “qualified immunity” as a defence. They are all responsible. “Andrew Jones … gave a non-exclusive and limited easement to the New York Department of Public Works to work on the 1-81 road that he also owned.” Judge Scullin refused to put this relevant case law in the case or jury instructions. In fact, the INDIAN Detail trespassed on the Jones private property to carry out the attack, according to Sotomayor.
14. Scullin overruled plaintiffs’ objections without explaining why. He sustained most of Defence Attorney Tim Mulvey’s objections.
15. Scullin instructed the jury without allowing plaintiffs to comment.
16. Robert Bucktooth beating. One cop testified the six cops almost beat him to death with a steel tipped baton 55 times “for his own safety”.
17. Cameraman roughed up. James Parmley arrested him for disobeying police order not to film, indicating a cover-up of their illegal horrific assaults.
18. Plaintiffs never blocked the road. Police slowed traffic for construction. The people were conducting the ohenton kariwa tekwen ceremony, giving thanks to creation. Scullin rejected this inherent ceremony as defined by the 1st amendment.
19. Video audio excluded in trial that included “get him”, “commence arrest”, “kick ass” and the screams, crying and chaos of the hysterical children and women during the attack, who were 75% of the victims.
20. Plaintiff RJ complained he could not get a fair hearing and wanted to appeal. Scullin ordered over a dozen marshals to escort him from the Courtroom. RJ later informed Scullin that one marshal pushed him along and another called him a “savage.” Scullin suggested it did not happen.
Tribal chiefs: “Personally, I could never go back to sheets now”.
21. Onondaga tribal chiefs Oren Lyons, Ollie Gibson and others permitted the attack of their own people. Subpoenas to question them were improperly quashed on illegal sovereign immunity claims, as they are part of US and NYS laws.
22. No order to negotiate or disperse was given. Peaceful assembly and ceremonial fire started on May 8, 1997 until May 21. Justice Sotomayor said there was no place to disperse on private property. It was an unlawful attack.
23. Illegal taxation issue. The gathering and feast was to be followed by a peaceful discussion on the proposed illegal taxation of all onkwe’hon:weh communities by an illegal agreement between the onondaga tribal chiefs and NYS.
24. Arrests without any probable cause. One cop testified he “assumed” he could arrest! Andrew Jones has a right to have relatives and friends use his property peaceably. The police were the trespassers.
25. Special Investigator Salvatore Volvo. Parmley & Beach stopped him from reporting that police acted unlawfully. Scullin would not let him be a witness.
26. Trial transcript. Every word spoken in the Courtroom must be transcribed and made available to the public.
27.Plaintiffs were bullied and threatened with being dismissed from the case for objecting to his rulings and asking for explanations.
All were affected by the unwarranted police attack and beating. Many still suffer extreme mental anguish and physical damages. This is a bad judgment. It will be appealed. thahoketoteh.
As Stompin Tom Connors sings about the delay in justice that the “onondaga 15” are still dealing with: “When I was a lad, I was really bad, it wasn’t smart to be good. I beat up my dog, choked my frog, and acted just as mean as I could. I hit all the girls, and put gum in their curls, cause I like to hear them cry and plead. I’d punch the little boys and steal all their toys cause I knew they weren’t smarter than me. They call me Ben, here in the pen. where you take the guff and you suffer. But I’ll be free when i’m 53, and I bet I’ll be a whole lot tougher, I hope I’ll be a whole lot tougher. Oh, what’s the use, I guess I’m not a very good bluffer”.
MNN. 7. 2016. “Onondaga 15” has laid to rest the case of Jones v. Parmley so the jury can deliberate. The ‘team’ goes back to court on October 11, 2016, Tuesday, 9.30 am.
NYS I-81 INDIAN Detail: “Hey! I was following orders”.
Support would be appreciated. [Room 6, 12th Floor, 100 South Clinton St. Syracuse, 9.30 am.]
New York State enforcers Freddie, Teddie, Joe & Tiny Tim end another grueling ‘won’t-show-won’t-tell’ court day.
Will it be the “Onondaga 15” or the I-81 INDIAN Detail?
INDIAN Detail ordered to take down thanksgiving ceremony at Onondaga.
October 10, Scullin gave everybody the day off to celebrate Columbus Day. The beginning of the ongoing genocide started in 1492. October 31: Halloween is “trick or treat” day when people try to disguise their shame. Like the I-81 INDIAN Detail disguised themselves and took their name tags off to brutally attack men, women and children during a thanksgiving sacred ceremony. thahoketoteh.
Scullin [Bones] and the crew would probably like to follow the Grateful Dead to get away from Jones v. Parmley: “I ran down to the levee, But the Devil caught me there. He took my twenty dollar bill, And he vanished in the air”…[Friend of the Devil].
THE AMBULANCE CHASERS WHO SCREWED THE ONKWE’HON:WEH ARE:
MNN. 15, 2016. In Syracuse court, Room 6, 12th floor, Judge Frederick Scullin made the 16 plaintiff self-lawyers [pro se] sit like good soldiers in neat rows, with name cards in front of us! We got a list of dos and don’ts like when to stand, sit or go to the toilet. He named Ryan Poplawski 315-565-4500 as our federal procedures advisor.
“Get in your seats and stay there”.
The four death squad troopers who beat plaintiff Robert Bucktooth almost to a pulp were dropped from the case in 2005 by some tricky secret procedure. The lawyers and the state never consulted us.
What’s her clan?
The judge could not pronounce our names. Then he suddenly revealed that his wife is a Mohawk INDIAN princess. He could not recall her royal lineage even after living with her for 50 years.
Most documents we filed were irrelevant. The matrix is trying to exonerate them of any crime they committed. We think it’s a coverup.
Is the kaia’nere:kowa terrifying the NYS judicial system? Scullin [Bones] is picking the jury by questioning the candidates. It will be a 4 week trial, 4 days a week.
He picked as sole evidence a lame video that shows the deadly troopers standing around enjoying the nice day doing nothing. He rejected the one that showed the same I-81 INDIAN Detail beating us mercilessly with wooden batons. He doesn’t want the jury to see any of the real evidence of the state police beating down on the men, women and children. This video is part of the disclosures sent to us from our former lawyers.
‘Stop Police Brutality!’
Ollie Gibson, on behalf of the Onondaga tribal chiefs Inc., helped make up the “hit list” for the I-81 paramilitary force. We got a worse beating than Rodney King.
Our ambulance chasing scummies, Terrance “Take-this-settlement-and-shut-up” Hoffman, Gonzo, Pagan and the others deliberately mislead us by delaying the civil action until the time the statute of limitations expired for the criminal charges. Under the kaia’nere:kowa there is no statute of limitation for crimes against t he people.
We could not see the faces of the masked goons without their name badges while we were fighting for our lives.
A question was raised about a person who was not there on May 18, 1997 whose testimony is being used to drop the charges against Trooper Jos. Smith.
Blythe: “We have to stay out of town for a month”.
Main defendants are NYS troopers James Parmley, George Beach, Jos. Smith and Dennis J. Blythe. Blythe will not testify as he escaped jurisdiction by going on a safari somewhere out of state where he gets his pension. He was the investigator of the Bureau of Criminal Investigation that spent 12 years with the Onondaga chiefs planning the break up of the Iroquois Confederacy.
NYS Asst. Attorney General Timothy “Jack-Rabbit” Mulvey, kept jumping up and down like he needed to pee. He wanted to dump a few more pounds of papers and binders on us.
Scullin said continuously, “You may disagree with my decision but that’s my decision. If you don’t like it, appeal it!” He’s suppressing justice by blocking the truth. He said the phoney settlement they made with the other 72 plaintiffs is irrelevant to our case! This should be provided to us as part of full disclosure.
Scullin: “You onkwe’hon:weh are always saying what we don’t want to hear”.
We can only make a 5-minute opening statement after about 20 years of injustice and violence by New York State.
We lived through this horrific attack and continue the struggle for our children. Come and watch the circus “No Fair Trial Here” of judicial clowns performing at 100 South Clinton in Syracuse on September 20.Come one. Come all!
Roger Miller sings about judge anxiety: “Well, dang me, dang me. They oughta take a rope and hang me High from the highest tree. Woman, would you weep for me?
MNN. SEPT. 11, 2016. Frederick Scullin’s court is hiding behind one bonfire after another. The pro se plaintiffs received in the last three weeks almost three pounds of paper for the bonfire. Is this court trying to make some kind of example of us? [Jones v Parmley #98CV374].
Court from the inferno.
We are the victims of the horrific beating by the New York State Troopers “I-81 INDIAN Detail” special death squad on May 18, 1997. The court is trying to sidetrack us into procedural traps to get the case thrown out.
The police video says it all. We weren’t on the road. The super armed cops invaded private property and beat us with wooden clubs. We want our day in court on the merits, not the procedures that are being set up to sideline us. On the postponement of the pre-trial meeting from September 8 to the 13th, letters were not sent in a timely way. Notices arrived afterwards. We went to the court party and no one was there.
Hoffman, Gonzo & the rest backing out of Jones v. Parmley!
Scullin made the order for our lawyers Hoffman, Gonzo and the rest to dump 16 of us because we would not take a settlement to drop the charges. They did not send all the disclosure, our letters were unopened, they refused to provide information and hung up the phone on us.
All those who took the settlement must be questioned. We were not in court when the lawyers dropped us. The judge has a responsibility to help the pro se who have no money no knowledge. He could provide a legalese interpreter at court expense. The unlimited resources of the state against untrained pro se victims is uncalled for.
Almost 20 years have passed. A fair trial must be provided like any other person in the world, on the merits, not on artificial Admiralty procedures.
Those 76 plaintiffs who settled should all be called in to explain why they settled. Had they remained in the case they could have all made an opening statement. To deliberately minimize the numbers to 16 is to try to reduce our claim because we refused the “hush” money.
otsikehtah, is that you?
Why did the court accept one ghost’s statement to get Trooper Joseph Smith off the case who wasn’t there? An evidentiary hearing is necessary before an impartial jury to be cross examined to get to the bottom of this.
Let the trial begin on September 20, at 100 S. Clinton, Syracuse. Come stand with us.
Scullin’s strategy is to start slow until it reaches a crescendo, just like “Bolero” by Ravel .
MNN. Aug. 26, 2016.NEWS FLASH! Northern District of NY Judge Frederick Scullin threw us into the dark corporate judicial cesspool and hopes we’ll drown. He’s looking for excuses to throw out Jones v Parmley 98CV374. He let our lawyers Hoffman, Anello, Peiken and the rest drop us for not taking the NYS settlement to stop the trial. We pro se have no money, no lawyers, no know-how in corporate law. We are the victims of the para-military INDIAN Detail attack in 1997. The trial has been delayed for almost 20 years without explanation. To get a fair trial this case belongs in a dispute resolution court.
Line to get into Syracuse Court; “Henh! We’re here to watch rerun of the “Injustice Series“.
Scullin is the intelligence background judge on this case. The judge, court and troopers are all on kaia’nere:kowa land, which supercedes all their subsequent courts and rules which are based on Admiralty law of the seas.
Russia set up the first Permanent Court of Arbitration in 1899 in the Hague to settle international disputes between international organisations and between states and international organisations. [Permanent Court of Arbitration]. It is independent. Shortly after, bankers set up their own Admiralty piracy court in the Hague to make us think they’re not about money. The word “bench”, where the judge sits, come from the Latin “banco”, Cases that are tried there are for corporations, banks and always about money.
I-81 INDIAN Detail cops in training to smash 1997 picnic at onondaga.
When the buccaneers arrived they agreed to live by the great peace. Then they saw how much they could steal from us and reneged on their deal. Nature is now telling them ‘You aren’t wanted here anymore’.
The court transcript and audio of the August 18, 2016 pre-trial meeting shows Scullin to be hostile, racist, biased, disrespectful and definitely not neutral. He has to be removed from this case. The court is losing money. The good mind is on trial. He’s got his orders.
Book your time now to attend this trial starting September 20, 2016 at 100 Clinton Street in Syracuse. We expect to have a full court observing the Judge Scullin [Bones] fracas.
Yes, Jim Reeves agrees: “Put your sweet lips a little closer to the phone. Let’s pretend that we’re together, all alone. I’ll tell the man to turn the jukebox way down low. And you can tell your friend there with you he’ll have to go”.
Jim Reeves “You’ll have to go”
Judge Scullin was a member of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court until May 2011. FISC issues and oversees surveillance warrants against foreign spies inside the United States by federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies, mainly NSA and FBI. US Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.
MNN. Aug. 24, 2016. In this whole staged event, New York State tried to put out all the candles but 16 are still burning bright. The pro se are becoming known in certain circles as the “Sweet 16 Solicitors” or “SSS”. It’s one entity and it’s all based on the kaia’nere:kowa, the great peace.
US and NYS are being put on trial by the SSS who are victims of the crime. The Troopers assaulted over 100 men, women, children and babies on May 18, 1997. People who show no interest in such a case show their complicity in the whole problem country-wide.
Judge Frederick Scullin [Bones] is trying to throw the case out so the criminals can walk free. He is trying to discredit the SSS every way he can even before the trial starts.
Last year when ambulance chasers Hoffman, Annelo and all the others dropped us for not taking the NYS settlement, they hoped we would dry up and blow away. Now as the trial of the century approaches, the SSS are ready, willing and able to end this nightmare once and for all. Assistant AG Mulvey says the Troopers handled us with kid gloves. Police videos show otherwise. They are seen hitting the victims with their baseball bats in the head, neck, back, legs and bodies multiple times, even trying to pull down one guy’s pants while whacking him. We acted respectfully throughout trying to protect ourselves and our kids. NYS cops want to keep their habit of physically abusing and humiliating us. Besides being upset over our existence, they were mad at us about something that happened somewhere else. It’s gets nutty in the nuthouse when the inmates are running the asylum.
The biggest trial of the century is not being covered by mainstream media. This will not be forgotten.
EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! The trial starts on September 20 in Syracuse at 100 Clinton Street. Bring your dancing shoes to court because we’re going to be kicking up the dust in Syracuse. As Chuck Berry laments: “We’ll be rocking in Boston and Pittsburgh PA. Deep in the heart of Texas and round the Frisco Bay. Way out in St. Louis and down in New Orleans, all the cats wanna dance with sweet little 16”.
MNN. 22 Aug. 2016. See the “Nightmare on Clinton Street”, starring Freddie Scullin, preview on September 20th at the trial of the I-81 INDIAN Detail. Watch NYS Trooper James Parmley give it to the cameraman.
Get your tickets early before they’re all gone. 100 South Clinton St., Syracuse NY. All concerned people will be there. So get in line now!
UN Declaration on the Rights of indigenous People specifies that anything to do with our land, water, air and us, must have our permission. Band and tribal councils are merely hamburger flippers for the pirate ship ‘Admiralty’. The “Scullin Bones” flag flies high behind the pilot.
Let us remind everyone, there are two kinds of people on ono’ware:keh, great turtle island, us original people and all you boat people. Anyone standing on our land comes underneath kaia’nere:kowa, the great peace. Skipper Scullin’s court belongs on a ship in the middle of the ocean to deal with banks, corporations and money. At the August 18 pre-trial, the skipper told us he had full authority even though the ship was still in the dock.
Skipper, looks like we’re going’ down.
I-81 INDIAN Detail tried to kill us even though they had no jurisdiction on our land.
In every other sport the referee gets booed. In the court the judge gets revered. They want us to bow down to him but we can’t because our anatomy doesn’t allow us to bow to anybody.
Gord Downy of Tragically Hip seems to be singing about Skipper Scullin when he says:”What’s wrong, what’s going on? You can’t tie yourself up for a deal, he said “Hey North, you’re South. Shut your big mouth, you gotta do what you feel is real”.