Please post & distribute.
MNN. JULY 23, 2017. America was never great. The invaders came from the streets of Europe, slavery, prisons, orphanages, prostitution, children to work on farms, to populate the colonies. Incest was a program to increase their population.
Women were casual women or domestics sent to the towns to populate the west. Now the white race has the lowest birth rate in the world. Their population is in decline.
The oligarchs conditions them into gullible slaves through their educational institution.
They live in an unsustainable society far removed from the natural world they found when they arrived on turtle island. They poisoned land, water, air, environment and all natural life. Genocide was the main means to get rid of us. “It is beyond the realm of possibility that Indians might get the impression that there was a conspiracy for the elimination of the race by this means” [sterilization]. [An Act of Genocide, Colonization & Sterilization of Aboriginal Women, p. 49. Karen Stote 1937.
Finland, Canada and US have the highest rate of Alzheimer in the world, followed by European populations of Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Holland, Belgium, Spain, France, UK, Israel, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg and Germany.
The political and financial psychopathic monsters set up the global octopus of war – military, government, banking frauds and media, the deep state, false flag terror, war propaganda, religious and education brainwashing machines.
When 10% wake up from the institutionalized slumber, then the other 90% will wake up.
The empire broke down our system of peace. The immigrants were part of the attack on us.
These fake people have no natural basis on our land. They appropriate our stories, murder us and made these into their stories and culture about themselves. We were demonized in the media by Hollywood.
Our stories are based on nature with a scientific understanding.
They evolved from macabre evil background. They alter their faces, hair, bodies [transgenderism] as they don’t know who they are.
The pigment melanin is in all life except the white race. They don’t have it in their hair, skin, eyes and cannot absorb sunrays.
They vote for the artificial system to continue.
Louis Armstrong sings about those who recreate themselves: “I’ll take the legs from some old table. I’ll take the arms from some old chair. I’ll take the neck from some old bottle. And from a horse I’ll take the hair. I’ll take the hands and face from off the clock. And baby when I’m through, I’ll get more loving from the dum-dum-dummy, Than I ever got from you”. [The Dummy Song]
Mohawk Nation News email@example.com for more news, to donate and sign up for MNN newsletters, go to mohawknationnews.com More stories at MNN Archives. Address: Box 991, Kahnawake [Quebec, Canada] J0L 1B0 or original Mohawk music visit https://soundcloud.com/thahoketoteh
DROPPING OUT OF INDIAN ACT https://ca.news.yahoo.com/assembly-manitoba-chiefs-choose-grand-140923656.html
ALZHEIMER PREVALENCE BY COUNTRY. http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/alzheimers-dementia/by-country/
https://www.facebook.com/Leadhorse/posts/10155423703152660 SHIPS CONFRONTED
MANITOBA PAYS $5 A YEAR